Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Saturday 7 February 2009

Seiko 6039-7049 diver.


The 6039 is one of the most popular of the Seiko divers and quite easy to find in good condition for a reasonable price. It is of solid stainless steel and quite a heavy watch sitting really comfortable on the wrist and looking good. Also very popular because of the many after market parts that can be used to make it look as new "original" or to mod with different dials, chapter rings and bezels. My example is a 6309 with a after market 6105 dial and hand set (another VERY popular Seiko diver and much sought after by Seiko collectors) and a solid Watcherdoo stainless bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive