Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Sunday 12 April 2009

Diver Bell matics

Two Bell-matics with modified dial and hands from a Seiko diver 6309-7040. I think even though this is just a "fun" mod it really works well giving a very clean and clear dial to read and the alarm and other functions work perfect but..........i won't be diving in them
# 1 a 4006-6040 with a case that has been bead blasted and #2 a 4006-6031 on its original President style bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive