Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Sunday 12 April 2009

Bell-matic4006-6031


A really nice solid stainless white dialed version of the 6031 on the original president style bracelet, these bracelets are in my opinion one of the best that the Bell matic came on. This one is from January 1972 all original running fine and the only down side is the fact that the dial has some damage to it, i have two of the white dialed versions and both have damage to the dial, still looking for that "mint" dial. These case styles are commonly know as "cushion" case and are a nice size to wear and have a good presence on the wrist, another of my favorite styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive