Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Monday 11 May 2009

Black, Brown and Blue


The three different colors available on the 6020, 6021 and 6027 cushion case bell-matic bezel also a "Proof" version and 27 as well as 17 jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive