Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Saturday 25 July 2009

Movement case spring 81330061

The case spring is one part that as long been obsolete and many Bell matics have lost theres over the years due to corrosion etc, i have in the past bought scrappers just in the hope of finding a usable case spring. Well now the problem as been solved by a collector in the UK who has produced a almost 100% replica from stainless steel so no more corroding away and no more having to make due with pieces of wire etc, well done. I have had two samples and if i hadent known they were new i would have thought they were the originals.
Below is a original one and the "new" one (3).
Email for springs is Dave y.n.burrell (at) ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive