Powered By Blogger

Sekio watches and my Bell-matics

My collection of Seiko watches that i collect or have collected and the ones i still desire !!

My main area of interest is the Seiko Bell matic, this blog shows the ones that i have collected, or "restored" for myself and others and watches i have for sale or trade.

I am always on the look out for Bell-matic parts/spares every thing from bracelet parts to complete watches to complete restorations now and in the future, if you have any thing for sale or trade please contact me.

For a great collection of photographs and information on the Seiko Bell-matic visit www.bellmatics.com a great resource.

Monday 8 June 2009

For sale 4006-6089








Dating from July 1977 this all stainless 6089 with the sought after blue dial is in superb condition, all original and all functions working perfect (complete with case spring), original bracelet with a replacement Seiko clasp.

SOLD/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive